Good to know
Application and Acceptance of the Terms
2. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Us, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of the Netherlands.
3. You acknowledge and agree that We may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
4. If Temvez has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your uses of the Services or the Site.
5. You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with Temvez or our affiliate for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
6. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Temvez.
Provision of Services
1. You must register as a member on the Site in order to access and use some Services. Further, Temvez reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) to paying Users or subject to other conditions that Temvez may impose in our discretion.
2. Services (or any features within the Services) may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular Service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the Service or features and functions thereof will be available for Users. Temvez may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different level of access to and use of any Services (or any features within the Services) with respect to different Users.
3. Temvez may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop any Services (or any features within the Services) without prior notice except that in case of a fee-based Service, Users shall be notified no less than fourteen (14) days prior to any change in such Service.
4. Some Services may be provided by Temvez’s affiliates on behalf of Temvez.
1. As a condition of your access to and use of the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site or Services.
2. You agree to use the Site or Services solely for your own private and internal purposes. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc., available on or through the Site (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Temvez, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Temvez is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Site for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
4. Temvez may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties' website. You should read such websites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Site. You acknowledge that Temvez has no control over such third parties' websites, does not monitor such websites, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such websites, or any content, products or services made available on such websites.
5. You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of Temvez and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
6. You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of Temvez’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
7. By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Site or providing any User Content to Temvez or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Temvez to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Site, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to Temvez that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
1. User must be registered on the Site to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below).
2. Upon registration on the Site, Temvez shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User.
3. A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business entity. Member agrees to notify Temvez immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
4. Member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
5. Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, "multiple use"), may cause irreparable harm to Temvez or other Users of the Site. Member shall indemnify Temvez, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, Temvez shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
1. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) you use the Site and Services for business purposes only; and (c) the address you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity. For purposes of this provision, a branch or liaison office will not be considered a separate entity and your principal place of business will be deemed to be that of your head office.
2. Member will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Site or your use of any Service or the member account. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Site or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that you shall:
1. carry on your activities on the Site in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
2. conduct your business transactions with other users of the Site in good faith;
3. carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Additional Agreements;
4. not use the Services or Site to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards);
5. not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
6. not engage in spamming or phishing;
7. not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc.) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities;
8. not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate Temvez’s various proprietary directories, databases and listings;
9. not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
10. not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by Temvez and/or any user of the Site or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
11. not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for Temvez or our affiliates.
1. Member may not use the Services and member account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to Temvez’s scheduling and calendaring business. This does not include virtual assistant services and similar services that use Temvez to manage scheduling for their own clients.
2. Member agrees to provide all necessary information, materials and approval, and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation necessary for Temvez’s provision of the Services, evaluating whether Member has breached the Terms and/or handling any complaint against the Member. If Member’s failure to do so results in delay in, or suspension or termination of, the provision of any Service, Temvez shall not be obliged to extend the relevant service period nor shall be liable for any loss or damages arising from such delay, suspension or termination.
3. Member acknowledges and agrees that Temvez shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information created, obtained or accessible through the Services or Site. Temvez does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information made by any Member. Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information
4. Member acknowledges and agrees that the Services may only be used by businesses and their representatives for business use and not for individual consumers or for personal use.
5. Member acknowledges and agrees that each Member is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Site and Services are in compliance with the same.
Breaches by Members
1. Temvez reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on the Site which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject Temvez or our affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in Temvez’s opinion.
2. If any Member breaches any Terms or if Temvez has reasonable grounds to believe that any Member is in breach of any the Terms, Temvez shall have the right to impose a penalty against the Member, or suspend or terminate the Member’s account or subscription of any Service without any liability to the Member. Temvez shall also have the right to restrict, refuse or ban any and all current or future use of any other Service that may be provided by Temvez. The penalties that Temvez may impose include, among others, warning, removing any product listing or other User Content that the Member has submitted, posted or displayed, imposing restrictions on the number of product listings that the Member may post or display, or imposing restrictions on the Member’s use of any features or functions of any Service for such period as Temvez may consider appropriate in our sole discretion.
3. Without limiting the generality of the provisions of the Terms, a Member would be considered as being in breach of the Terms in any of the following circumstances:
1. upon complaint or claim from any third party, Temvez has reasonable grounds to believe that such Member has willfully or materially failed to perform your contract with such third party including without limitation where the Member has failed to deliver any items ordered by such third party after receipt of the purchase price, or where the items Member has delivered materially fail to meet the terms and descriptions outlined in your contract with such third party,
2. Temvez has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Member has used a stolen credit card or other false or misleading information in any transaction with a counter party,
3. Temvez has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by the Member is not current or complete or is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading, or
4. Temvez believes that the Member’s actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to Temvez or our affiliates or any other Users.
1. Temvez reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, Temvez may disclose the Member's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. Temvez shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against Temvez for such disclosure.
2. If a Member is in breach of the Terms, Temvez also reserves the right to publish the records of such breach on the Site. If such breach involves or is reasonably suspected of involving dishonest or fraudulent activities, Temvez also reserves the right to disclose the records of such breach to our affiliates. Such Temvez affiliates may impose limitation on, suspend or terminate the Member’s use of all or part of the services provided by such affiliates to the Member, take other remedial actions, and publish the records about the Member’s breach of the Terms on the websites operated by or controlled by such Temvez affiliates.
3. Temvez may, at any time and in our reasonable discretion, impose limitations on, suspend or terminate the Member’s use of any Service or the Site without being liable to the Member if Temvez has received notice that the Member is in breach of any agreement or undertaking with any affiliate of Temvez and such breach involves or is reasonably suspected of involving dishonest or fraudulent activities. Temvez shall have the right to publish the records of such breach on the Site. Temvez shall not be required to investigate such breach or request confirmation from the Member.
4. Each Member agrees to indemnify Temvez, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your use of the Site or Services, or from your breach of the Terms.
5. Each Member further agrees that Temvez is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any User Content or other material transmitted over the Site, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each Member. Temvez reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Member, in which event the Member shall cooperate with Temvez in asserting any available defenses.
Transactions Made Through The Website
1. Temvez provides electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. Temvez additionally provides electronic web-based transaction platforms for Members to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulfill orders for the provision of products and services online within the Site. However, for any Services, Temvez does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. Temvez does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
2. Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Temvez uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying Users provide us when they register for a paying membership service on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Temvez cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
3. Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as "Transaction Risks". Each User agrees that Temvez shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
4. Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site or Services, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
5. User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by Temvez in connection with your transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site or Services. Temvez has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and materials.
6. In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Temvez (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
Limitation of Liability
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY TEMVEZ ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND TEMVEZ HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TEMVEZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; TEMVEZ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND TEMVEZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to Temvez’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Temvez or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. The Site may make available to User services or products provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall Temvez and our affiliates be held liable for any such services or products.
5. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Temvez, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User's use of the Site or Services (including but not limited to the display of such User's information on the Site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and hold Temvez, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User's breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Temvez, including but not limited to those set forth in Section 5 hereunder.
6. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and hold Temvez, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that Temvez is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Temvez reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Temvez in asserting any available defenses.
7. Temvez shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
1. the use or the inability to use the Site or Services, including loss of data or downtime;
2. any malfunction on the Website or with the Services, including failure to deliver notifications to Users and Members;
3. any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Site;
4. violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User's manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
5. unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
6. statements or conduct of any User of the Site, including misleading, malicious, or criminal use of the Service by a User; and
7. any matters relating to Services however arising, including negligence.
1. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of Temvez, our employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Site or Services during any calendar year shall be limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees the User has paid to Temvez or our affiliates during the calendar year and (b) US$100.00. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Site or Services must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
2. Users — not Temvez — are solely responsible for compliance with any and all privacy laws in such User’s jurisdiction, including HIPAA and HITECH compliance. Any storage of Personally Identifying Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI) may only be stored on the Website after agreeing to a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Us.
3. The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not Temvez has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
1. Under no circumstances shall Temvez be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
1. The Website and its original content, features and functionality (including look!), are owned by Temvez. If you have doubts about whether and how to use of material on the Website, please address your concerns to: email@example.com .
2. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Website. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, “Content” also includes all User Content (as defined below).
3. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses and permissions regarding any User Content that you submit, post or display; (b) any User Content that you submit, post or display does not infringe or violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (“Third Party Rights”); and (c) you have the right and authority to sell, trade, distribute or export or offer to sell, trade, distribute or export the products or services described in the User Content and such sale, trade, distribution or export or offer does not violate any Third Party Rights.
4. Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall:
1. be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
2. not be false, misleading or deceptive;
3. not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
4. not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
5. not violate other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements
6. not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
7. not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
8. not violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service;
9. not promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
10. not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other web Site which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
1. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Website by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Website is or will continue to be accurate.
2. By submitting public User Content through the Website, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Website and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Website, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
3. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Website. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Website.
4. You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, or legitimate business purposes, provided that your activities are lawful and in accordance with these Terms of Service. Prohibited uses include violation of laws and regulations, hacking the Website in any manner, or violating the Content Standards set below. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and can lead to account termination.
5. Temvez may have independent third parties involved in the provision of the Services (e.g., the authentication and verification service providers). You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of such independent third parties without prior written approval from such parties.
1. All legal notices or demands to or upon Temvez shall be made in writing and sent to Temvez by courier, certified mail.
2. All legal notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to Temvez, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Site that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when: (a) Temvez is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User, or (b) immediately upon Temvez posting such notice on an area of the Site that is publicly accessible without charge.
3. You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that Temvez sends to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
3. Specific Copyright Infringement Notices
1. We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. In the unlikely event we receive a disclosure request from an authorized party, we reserve the right to disclose user identities when required to do so by the law, including in response to a law enforcement request supported by a valid court order. You waive and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from any action taken by the Company during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
2. If you believe that any User Content violates your copyright, please follow the procedure set forth by article 512(c) of the DMCA and provide us a written takedown notice including the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, such as email, address, telephone number.
5. A statement that you a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1. Temvez and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
2. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Temvez and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
3. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
4. Temvez’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of Temvez’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
5. Temvez shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of Temvez). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any person or entity